Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Druid Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cubensis

<Accepted> Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Druid Application   <Accepted> Druid Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

1. Your age.
18 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I write and read perfectly, as for spoken I am pretty fluent with a nice touch of swedish accent.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, yes and yes!

4. Your character name.
Cubensis

5. Your class.
Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s).
Feral PvP is my current spec, which I will probably change to feral tanking.
Although I would like to raid as balance DPS as that is what I have gone raiding with before and enjoyed it.
If you would like me healing that would be perfectly fine too, I haven't healed since early TBC and it would be fun to try again.
Armory link:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Cubensis

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters?
Yes, a Death Knight which I will probably not ever log on to again.
I also have a 70 lock, 60 mage, 60 priest, 60 shaman.

8. Do you have any resistance gear?
No, will get on farming it immediately though if needed.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them?
I'm in a friend guild with five members at the moment, but I'm looking for something serious as I want to go all in when Cataclysm is released.

10. Previous PvE experience.
Vanilla: Cleared everything up to C'thun, never got to kill him though, had to do that in later expansions, never entered Naxxramas back then.
TBC: Full clear of everything except Sunwell Plateau which I have never entered.
WotLK: Just Naxxramas, VoA, Malygos and Sartharion, done these in both 10 and 25 man.
I'm a very dedicated raider, it's just that I haven't played WoW since a week or so before Ulduar was released.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Basically I am joining to have a good time, and with that I don't mean joking around, but instead to do my best with my guild to bring down the bosses or achieving any other goals we are working against at the time. My role in this is to bring my character to do what it needs to do if that means tanking/damaging/healing/crowdcontrolling or whatever. I am serious when it comes to raiding and have also got a great portion of humor which I bring forward when it's suitable. I don't mind spending hours wiping... Obviously I don't find it very fun either but it has to be done sometimes, so I just do my best to prevent it from happening next time, and it makes the eventual kill so much more enjoyable.

12. Computer specifications.
Windows 7 running on a computer with Intel i5 Quad 3.2 GhZ processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5850 graphics.
Internet connection is stable with a speed of 8 mbit/s.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I laid eyes on your advertisement in the Guild Recruitment Channel (or was it trade?) and felt it was worth checking out, after a visit on your website it was obvious to me to fill out an application. I'm looking for a serious guild like this to get to know, play with and explore the new content in Cataclysm with.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Nope, is there anything else you would like me to add?

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you?.
I am pretty sure there is none, as I have only been on this realm for a week or so, and have not been playing WoW for a long time.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes (red)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Druid Application   <Accepted> Druid Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 am

Whisper me in-game for a talk today please.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Druid Application
Page 1 of 1