Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marius

<Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman   <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:44 am

1. Your age.
20 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Rather good considering it is my second language

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Ofc, can't raid without it

4. Your character name.
Gusty

5. Your class.
Shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Elemental main spec and resto off spec, was supposed to be the other way around, but I simply fell in love with Lavaburst and chainlightning

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Gusty

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Quken

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope, I do not

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Kind of new to this server, just leveled up this shaman a week ago to play with my mate here

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla> All Content Cleared Including Outdoor bosses (Never Downed C'thun, and only 6 bosses in Naxxramas)
TBC> All Content Cleared Including Outdoor bosses (Sunwell was cleared after Nerf, rest was pre nerf)
WotLK> Most Content Cleared except I never raided ulduar, but i have cleared ToC and 7/12 ICC25.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Well, for raiding it's my job to always stay on top on of tactics, always knowing what I'm supposed to do and just go beoynd perfection as well as the most inportant part which is to make the raid really enjoyable for everyone.

For the guild part I will always help guildmates with whatever aid anyone might require, being a overall nice lad and not getting on peoples nerves nor causing mayhem

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I'm running a self modified Dell Studio notebook
Intel core i7 3,36 ghz
6gb ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
500gb harddrive

12mb/s Connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Me and my mate where looking for some fresh raiding guild not some old guild where new people never really fit in, besides you guys sound like a nice bounch of lads and a great first choice

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
My gear really isn't the best, I'm fully aware that I'm running with multiple healing items and none enchanted head/shoulers. I'm completely aware of everything with my gear and my talents isn't perfected just yet. However everything is being delt with as fast as it can be considering I only have 1 days /played in level 80

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Ninea, one of my best IRL mates which I basically have been playing with since the game came out and even in the Korean beta actually

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
"red"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman   <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 am

Well as he said, this is my best IRL mate, basically the reason am playing is to play with him, hes awesome, skilled and allround a great player. obviously enchants etc has to be delt with, but he clearly stated that he was aware of the problem and are fixing it as fast as possible, which imo is good enough for me.

says something when you turn 5k gs after 1 day /played, sounds dedicating to me, give him a couple more and he will probably out dps the best of us Wink

hehe anyways, overall an awesome person and fellow gamer Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman   <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 am

Hello there, I think the application is well made, putted some effort into it.
Second is 5k gs after 1 day, seems like you're abit like me when it comes to gearing, it cant go fast enough so u can kill some interweb monsters...

All in all, You got my vote.
Id love to have a reliable elemental shammy to drops some totems and melt some faces!..

- Shifty! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman   <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 pm

You have decent experience, i know you can raid and do your job as much as humanly possible, you have improved your gear fast and i think you will be a great assett to our guild,

welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman   <Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Gusty elemental shaman
Page 1 of 1