Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application - elemental shaman.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pakt

<Accepted> Application - elemental shaman. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman.   <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm

1. your age. 17 years old, born 93.11.16.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English? no problems in any of them, some word may be pronounced or spelled wrong sometimes, not that often tho.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo? yes i do, tho my mic is very old, and i sound like a 10 year old when i talk. which... you would never belive if you ever see my picture. (pretty big guy)

4. Your character name. pakt (originally pact from karazhan)

5. Your class. Shaman, elemental MS. i do have restoration as OS but i'm not the best healer, possible at dreamwalker and heroics, perhaps even icc10 normal sometimes.

Professions: skinning 450/450 leatherworking 437/450

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? no sorry, got hacked 6-8 months ago.

8. Do you have any resistance gear? aren't those pretty worthless? anyway i don't.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them? "familjen uggla" on karazhan

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK): done some raids, mostly raided in Wotlk, used to PvP back in TBC

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid: i'm just a DPS, i usually don't do misstakes or fail on tactics, i always look up tactics and watch videos about the current progress boss.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection: not the best computer, not that bad either, laptop from dell, can play on medium graphics in 10 man, usually lowers everything exept particle density and view distance to lowest possible in 25man (sorry, i dont know much about computer components).

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven? noticed that you were recruiting ppl for Cataclysm raiding, and while blizzard are killing pugs in cataclysm, i thought about joining a guild, and a friend of mine (in-game namn "yúuka") said that this is a pretty good guild that does make progress in raiding, i decided to look into it further, so i talked to a druid from the guild (sorry, forgot the name, no offence) and it seems like a good guild, i have always been more of a hardcore raider, more or less.

14. Is there anything you would like to add? yes, as i stated above i like hardcore raiding, at least before i got hacked. i had a warrior named bigberta and now i can't get it back due to that damn CD-key. i still know all tacts, just don't have the achievements, and i can't get the account back by showing IDnumber, becouse i don't have a ID... at the moment.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). nope, i came to this server for about a week ago.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them? yes i have, and i am willing to follow the rules.

additionals: i did'nt see a question thats asks me about my current progress, while most guild want to know, i decided to add one (just incase).
ICC10 Normal 12/12
ICC10 Heroic 7/12
ICC25 Normal 9/12
ICc25 Heroic 2/12

oh yeah, when you check my armory, you will probably notice that i have some wrathful PvP gear.
that is not becouse of laziness, only bad luck with drops on the raids.
also you will notice some spirit on some gear pieces, that was worthless before, nowdays it gives me hit raiting.

i would also like to say that i'm a serious raider, but when i'm on vent and were not raiding, you will and should probably mute me. pretty talkactive when i learn to know people.

i actually write and use one hell of a lot of smileys, but it's a serious application.

so i hope you will read and like this application, if not, i understand Smile

<~-~-Ozzi-~-~>
--------------------
Back to top Go down
pakt

PostSubject: Application - elemental shaman.   <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

oh yeha, forgot to say that i left my last guild for the sole reason of my Guildmaster ninjaed stuff that ppl needed, and he actually ninjaed them for his new dinged alts... many ppl left becouse of that.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman.   <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Whisper me in-game for some questions.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman.   <Accepted> Application - elemental shaman. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application - elemental shaman.
Page 1 of 1