Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spliffz

<Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

1. Your age. 25

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? good, both written and spoken

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes
4. Your character name. Spliffzter

5. Your class. Shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Elemental off specc is PvP Elemetal Razz

Link to the armory profile:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? nope

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Strangelthorn whales on my previus server, they took a brake be4 cata so i left and moved my char

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). in vanilla i played a gnome warrior tank but i didnt raid much did some ZG and MC back then, in tbc i played a feral druid also tank wich a raided most of the content at lvl 70, in Wotlk i rolled ele shammy cuz i wanted to play a ranged class and have been raiding everything 10 man exept LK HC and RS HC not so much in 25 man.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Good dps and if some1 needs any glyphs i can do them ALL Razz also have engineering Smile

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. 2.2ghz dual core, 3bg ram, 1gb graphics card, 24mbit internet connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? just moved to this server and been lookin for a nice guild to Raid with in Cata and ofc be4 cata aswell =D

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? hmm maybe later Razz

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). new to the server so dont know any1

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes
Back to top Go down
Spliffz

PostSubject: ops   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm

missed this Razz

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Spliffzter
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:22 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

The application is no good, it could've be a lot better if you had used at least ten more minuets on it.

Your gear is pretty amazing. Though I don't like the fact that you have leather, because shamans gets a nice boost, to their intelligence, when they wear mail armor, since the latest patch 4.0.1.

I don't know if it is armory that is bugged or so, but it looks like some of your gear isn't enchanted.

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Spliffz

PostSubject: hm   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 pm

it must be armory thats bugged, ofc my gear is enchanted and about leather boots ive been lookin at ah for the mail ones so i get the new 5% intellect bonus, be4 patch it didnt really matter and i havnt been raiding for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I agree with Accido on the point your application needed more effort, We take the time to read it so take the time to make it something worthwhile reading.

In the mean time while we consider the application, I'd like to have a chat with you to decide whether you are the right fit for the guild. Find me on Mixolydian or Xavior

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman   <Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Spliffzter - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1