Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined>Protection warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anjali

<Declined>Protection warrior. Empty
PostSubject: <Declined>Protection warrior.   <Declined>Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi there, Unforgiven. My name is Panagiotis and I am making this application in order to join your guild and your ranks. I made a copy of the stuff you need from and pasted them here, you will understand what I mean soon. As for now...here's my character.

1. Your age: I am 18 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English: I have a proficiency in English so...

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo: I can get headset anytime you want, Ventrilo is not a problem.

4. Your character name: My character's name is Anjali.

5. Your class: I play a warrior.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part: My main spec is protection and the secondary spec is fury.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters: I have a paladin level 80, he is not really good geared and he was made so I can satisfy my "lust" for dps because with the warrior I am protection since the Wrath of the Lich King came out.

8. Do you have any resistance gear: No I don't have resistance gear.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: I never had a stable guild...I was joining guilds with promises of good progress etc but half the member were ignoring the schedule. The only stable guild I had, was at level 60. When TBC came out, core members quited. So the guild died....

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK): Some fanatic members of the guild reformed it and started raiding with them Karazhan, Maggy, Gruul, SSC, Tk and managed to clear all the Mount Hyjal and first 3 bosses in Bt.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid: Well...I mostly make this application to join as tank. If you guys want me to gather dps gear...that wouldn't be a problem for me.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection: I am really the computer expert but with my graphics at ultra I play at Dalaran with 35 fps.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven: I believe Unforgiven is the guild I want. A casual guild. I am not looking for the ultra hardcore guilds cause I can't cope with them.

14. Is there anything you would like to add: Yes there is something I would like to add and I would like you to think of this...before giving me a negative answer, and not a positive cause the negative answer I know it can be given to me because of my gear condition. I don't know if you consider this gear good but I believe in this game the gear plays a minor role in raid and skill and experience comes first. I never believed that gear was important in a group because in level 70 I was tanking in heroics with green items and I was ALIVE...alive among other tanks who had epics and blue stuff who couldn't even know how to use their retaliative abilities such us Concussion blow and disarm on monsters.....I am writing all this stuff to let you know...

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her): No, I don't think so.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them: Yes I did.

Back to top Go down

<Declined>Protection warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined>Protection warrior.   <Declined>Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 pm

sorry but we are in no position atm to gear anyone up other then ourselves and it would really send a dropp in our progress, its ok you mean you got skills, and it beats gear etc etc, but in the last bosses of ICC you would force our healers into frenzy, and i do not know if they could handle it tbh.

feel free to send an application when you have improved your gear though. DECLINED
Back to top Go down

<Declined>Protection warrior.
Page 1 of 1