Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Protection warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anjali.

<Declined> Protection warrior. Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Protection warrior.   <Declined> Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 am

Hi there for once again Unforgiven. I made an application about a month ago or so, and I was declined due to gear condition and told (if I wanted) to apply again when my gear is better...I don't know if this "better" you are going to witness is better for you...it's certainly better for me. I am afraid I have to copy all of my previous application's information since nothing has changed except from my gear...so...here I go again.

1. Your age: I am 18 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English: I have a proficiency in English so...

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo: I can get headset anytime you want, Ventrilo is not a problem.

4. Your character name: My character's name is Anjali.

5. Your class: I play a warrior.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part: My main spec is protection and the secondary spec is fury.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters: I have a paladin level 80, he is not really good geared and he was made so I can satisfy my "lust" for dps because with the warrior I am protection since the Wrath of the Lich King came out.

8. Do you have any resistance gear: No I don't have resistance gear.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them: I never had a stable guild...I was joining guilds with promises of good progress etc but half the member were ignoring the schedule. The only stable guild I had, was at level 60. When TBC came out, core members quited. So the guild died....

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK): Some fanatic members of the guild reformed it and started raiding with them Karazhan, Maggy, Gruul, SSC, Tk and managed to clear all the Mount Hyjal and first 3 bosses in Bt.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid: Well...I mostly make this application to join as tank. If you guys want me to gather dps gear...that wouldn't be a problem for me.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection: I am really the computer expert but with my graphics at ultra I play at Dalaran with 35 fps.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven: I believe Unforgiven is the guild I want. A casual guild. I am not looking for the ultra hardcore guilds cause I can't cope with them.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her): No, I don't think so.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them: Yes I did.

Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Protection warrior.   <Declined> Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

Anjali. wrote:
Hi there for once again Unforgiven. I made an application about a month ago or so, and I was declined due to gear condition and told (if I wanted) to apply again when my gear is better...I don't know if this "better" you are going to witness is better for you...it's certainly better for me. I am afraid I have to copy all of my previous application's information since nothing has changed except from my gear...so...here I go again.

If you decided to copy your application and it was too dreadfull for you to write a more serious one, I must submit and do the same with the result of your application.

You are again Declined.

Good Luck in finding a guild that would fit you.

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Anjali

PostSubject: Declined due to the post...   <Declined> Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 pm

The topic, is the first way for a guild to communicate and see the personality of the person that is applying to the guild. The personality stays at the topic. If you guys think that a person changes personality in 2 weeks...then I don't know what to say. If I got declined because of my application...I have to make a new one I guess. But seriously...you won't see many changes...since nothing changed. Just my gear.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Protection warrior.   <Declined> Protection warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Than don't make another application.

I'll let you in on a secret. After this reply, you can name change and you will still get declined.

End of story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Protection warrior.   <Declined> Protection warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Protection warrior.
Page 1 of 1