Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thread

<Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)   <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 am

1. Your age. - 22

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English? - Well i can talk allmost freely and understand allmost everythin, but writing can have alot of typos.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? - Yes

4. Your character name. -Thread

5. Your class. -Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile - Link:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) - 2 more Paladin: and shaman:

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? -No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? -Raiding days dident fit.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Played in vanilla with priest(done all but Naxx40), in TBC played with warlock(done all), Wotlk started with warlock, swiched to rogue. Done all to Toc 25(had tribute to mad skills 10man befor icc came) and 4 bosses in Icc (started playing rogue) befor went on the loong break.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. -Dps - i do the best damage i can without dying, do well with some spesial tasks (if needed). In the guild im fun and friendly rogue, who throws sometimes stupid joke or two, can take responsobility if needed (was class leader in TBC).

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. -I have soon 3 years old computer, so i will proboly update it soon after summer. It works fine and crushes rarely, wow can run on full graphics. I have 10/1 mt/s Internet-connection.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven? -Im looking for a well orgazed raiding guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add? Nothing i can think of right naw. Just im a veteran raider, who came back from a long break. i wouldent go and call myself the best, but im good. Not the best gear atm, but gearing up shouldent be a problem.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). -Wow is a small world, meaby i find an old friend there Smile

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? -Yes
Back to top Go down
Thread

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)   <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 am

Strange, i cant post links - it just leaves them blank....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ushira   <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm

If the link does not work do it whit out "Http://" So it would be like this:

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)   <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

I'm sorry but you are not fit for our guild.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)   <Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Thread - Rogue - combat(ms)/sublety(off)
Page 1 of 1