Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kged

<Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer   <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:53 pm

rogue (Combat) gs 5900

I want to join the guild because I like to have a good guild and wanted to take the ICC and the RS to like that. I can take raids weather days at any time, I play that often weather today in 2-6 hours but the way it is raid or something I play longer. I have good computer so it almost never lagged. and has great networking. I have 9 / 12 Achi for ICC but tackts all bosses
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer   <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

Kged wrote:
rogue (Combat) gs 5900

I want to join the guild because I like to have a good guild and wanted to take the ICC and the RS to like that. I can take raids weather days at any time, I play that often weather today in 2-6 hours but the way it is raid or something I play longer. I have good computer so it almost never lagged. and has great networking. I have 9 / 12 Achi for ICC but tackts all bosses

I suggest you fill out the guilds application form as this might not look like anything the officers are looking for.

You can find the application form here: https://unforgiven.darkbb.com/recruitment-f4/read-before-applying-t339.htm

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer   <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Thank you for the light humor. Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer   <Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Rogue-combat-gamer
Page 1 of 1