Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spark zi

<Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 pm

1. Your age.
2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Both are very fluent. I can understand everything and write correct English. So this wont be any problem at all
3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes
4. Your character name.
Sparkzie
5. Your class.
Rogue
6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
My main spec is Assassination:51/18/2
7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Nope,I tried to make some other class characters but they were boring playing imo so I sticked with my little rogue Smile
8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No
9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I havent been on any other guild on Ravencrest because I have transfered to this server and I havent yet found a guild wich I liked.
10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I started playing in Vanilla where I had a 47 warrior but I got tired of him. After that when I was younger I used to play on a private server but that was lame as hell. So then I started again when wotlk came out and this is my character now . I cleared full naxx 10/25,havent got much exp in ulduar,completed Toc 10/25,some experience in ToGc 10(3/5)/25(1/5),and in ICC i got 6/12 in 10 and 25.
11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I would be dps'ing ofcourse. I would like to make my way up to a core-raider. But with all do respect I understand very well it takes some time to build trust in me to become a core-raider.
12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Very stable internet connection,almost no dc's. Euhm I got a quadcore 2.66Ghz ,ATI radion 4890 HD so I can play without any problems actually Smile
13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I was looking for a mature raiding guild in wich I finally can get further in ICC then instead puggin' it and failing all the time with them worthless groups. Also I hope for some fun and laughing in the guildchat and with my (hopefully future) guildmates.
14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Euhm,I am a mature raider and would respect if somethimes you take another rogue or dps instead of me and I dont wine about loot.
15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Xivaie
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I have read them carefully and I will respect and follow them
Back to top Go down
Fusy

Fusy

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 am

The guild is atm low on rogue recruiting, not saying it's full, and under those circumstances your apply (in most cases) must be extraordinary and tempting for the recruitment officers. I reccomend you look over your application one extra time, i'll give you a hint.
Quote :
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I have read them carefully and I will respect and follow them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Well Fusy I still don't understand why people do not read the damn Guild Rules. I think that is the first thing you should do before making an application because if there is something there which doesn't suit you (like raid times, dkp system, loot distribution etc.) you should not apply.
Back to top Go down
Spark zi

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm

I have read them over again,more carefully this time. But still cant find any point in wich I dont agree or will not respect .
Officers wish' is my command,I aint a person who complains Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Sorry for my late answer.

Whisper me in game for a talk please.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:31 pm

If Necrofiend wanted to talk to you he wanted to talk this year. I am declining this application due to no activity and lack of interest.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps   <Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Sparkzie-Rogue-melee dps
Page 1 of 1