Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wirle

<Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro   <Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:10 pm

1. Your age. I am 14years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English? I understand and can write most of it (i am norwegian)

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo? I have chance to use ventrilo/skype/msn.
I got experiance from ventrilo and Skype.

4. Your character name. Wirlegoon is my main.

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s). Balance And Restroation

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) I do not have any other 80s

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? I got no resitance gear but ill get it as fast as posible if the guild needs it Smile

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Well Of Eternity-Inactivity
Titans-Leader changed to Grim`Batol
Relentless(im in atm)-Not much raiding as it was.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).Wotlk

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I will be dpsing and doing my best for the guild.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Telenor Network

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven? Im choosing Unforgiven becouse of inactivity and when i asked Frč and he said much good about it Smile.

14. Is there anything you would like to add? Yes i would like to know if what day you raid.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).I am not sure

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? I am going to do it now and i will follow them couse i got no reason not to Smile.

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro   <Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 am

I am sorry but you are not fit for our guild.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Wirlegoon Druid Balance/Restro
Page 1 of 1