Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Mage - Apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baloa

<Declined> Mage - Apply! Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Mage - Apply!   <Declined> Mage - Apply! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello.

My name is Mathias I am 18 years old and come from Denmark. I'm going on a gymnasium in Viborg. In my sparetime am I very often together with my freinds and I also do alot of weightlifting.

- I'm a Gnome mage (Arcane) I am Arcane because I think that is the best specc right now, but I am willing to respecc Fire if needed. I am a Gnome because they are awesome, and they have 5% more mana = More DMG! In my opinion it is best to be a Gnome if you are a Mage!

My English is okay, will I say, I can understand it well and spoke it fine.
- I have an Headsat and my mic is also working!
- My Internet is very fast, so they is no problem.

Baloa is my only lvl 85, but I have an lvl 80 Druid and an lvl 80 Warr on the horde side...

I'm in the guild right now, but only as Causal. And i wanna raid very soon becuase I mean I have the gear now!

- My experience in WOW is okay, I started to raid back in TBC with some Karazhan runs and later some Zul'Aman raids. And later in WOTLK was I very fast with the raids, I joined a Guild and we cleared Naxx very smooth. After that was there Ulduar, I didn't cleared that with the Guild, because the Guild disbanded. But later I cleared it on 10-Man. Now I stod without a Guild and ToTC was coming where soon, so I found a new Guild and we cleared Totc and 4/5 TOTGC. After that was there finally ICC, we cleared that after some time aswell.
Brief summary: Naxx Cleared - Ulduar 10-man Cleared / Ulduar 25-man 11/14 - Totc 10/25- man Cleared - TOTGC 10/25 man 4/5 - ICC 10- man Cleared ICC 25-man 10/12 - ICC HC 10-man 11/12 - ICC HC 25-man 8/12.

As you can see, I haven't raid in Cata yet (Except Baradin Hold).

I wanna be raider in Unforgiven becuase I think its a very nice guild and peolpe is very nice there.

------> <-------

I can raid all the days and I'm ready to follow the rules!!

Cya! tongue
Back to top Go down
Baloa

PostSubject: more info   <Declined> Mage - Apply! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

- My Professions is Jewel Crafting and Enchanting. My JC is over 500, and my Enchanting is in 400 + but i will get the enchanting in 500 + so fast i can!
I'm JC because then I can make insane sockets and make money. Aswell with the Enchanting.

- My goals in WOW is that I can join a very good and srsly guild so I can raid a lot else is my goals to have it fun.

Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Mage - Apply!   <Declined> Mage - Apply! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 am

Thank you for your application.

Contact me in-game for a small talk. /w manes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Mage - Apply!   <Declined> Mage - Apply! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Mage - Apply!
Page 1 of 1