Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Elemental Shaman (Elementil)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elementi

<Accepted> Elemental Shaman (Elementil) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Elemental Shaman (Elementil)   <Accepted> Elemental Shaman (Elementil) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:26 pm

1. Your age. 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Well I speak english in my everyday life all the time so I pretty much say Im very fluent in Enlgish

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes I havae both

4. Your character name. Elementil

5. Your class. Shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. I have 2 specs Elemental/Resto but my Elemental gear is much better than my resto gear most of my elemental gear is at 264 and a couple of 277 but I am also capable of healing if needed on bosses I don't have any thing on resto that i can't cope with. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Elementil

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) I do have 1 but not on RC he is on another server I basically just quit him and went on my shaman I just have my shaman now been playing with him for a while now

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No I dont have any resistance gear since I didn't find any reason to been doing fine on all raids without having a problem with my resistance.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I was in a pvp guild before this and just decided to turn to PVE since PvP wasn't really working out for me but I still do pvp but not as a guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I haven't raided in Vanilla but Ive raided almost everything in TBC except SWP I got far into Black Temple in WOTLK was where raiding went really far.

Naxxramas Cleared on 10 man and 25
TOC cleared on 10 man and 25
TOGC 4/5 on 10 man and 25
ICC10 12/12 and 9/12 hardmode
ICC25 10/12

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Well I aim to contribute to the guild as much as I can and help out any guild members who need it and too be able to help the guild progress further into ICC.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. I don't have any internet Issues. And my PC is fully functional for any raid encounter.
These are its specifications :
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8300 @2.50GHz
4GB RAM
64-bit OS
Nvidia GeForce GT 220
Game resolution: 1920 x 1080 (wide)

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I wanted to find a casual raiding guild with suitable raiding times and days.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I hope I've given you enough information to make a decision if there is anything else you guys would like me to clear for you feel free to ask.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). I don't really know any of the members there. But hopefully you guys will be pleased with what I have to offer you.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I've read them and I am up too the raiding times and days:)
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Elemental Shaman (Elementil)
Page 1 of 1