Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ribbo

<Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:12 pm

1. Your age.

I'm currently 16 years old, birthday in Feburary.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

Well, I'm English, so I'd say I'm pretty efficient at it. Wink

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

Yeah, I've got my headset and Ventrilo installed.

4. Your character name.

Ribbotson

5. Your class.

Shaman, Elemental

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
- Elemental

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Nope.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Sadly not. Sad

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them?

I've never really joined any guilds of much importance, but I've joined a few. The reason for leaving them is the same; inactivity and a lack of organisation which lead to no content being covered and just lead to me simply being in the Guild and doing nothing.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

I'm fairly new to WoW, so the Vanilla content and TBC doesn't really apply to me, unless you're still interested in level 80 runs of said instances. When it comes to WotLK, I've done all the raids on a varying level of completion, bar RS which I haven't attempted.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

In the guild, I feel that I'd be a fairly vocal member, but in a good way; I enjoy meeting new people and making friends as it I think its a pretty vital and important part of WoW, so yeah, you'll probably end up hearing a lot of me if I get accepted. Wink

In a raid, however, I suppose I'd be a different person. When thrown into a situation with some responsibility, I change in a way. I generally try my hardest to not let the raid down, nor get myself killed or have any fellow raid members have to worry. I don't like being a burden in any sense of the word, so I'll always try my best, no matter the raid.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

I'm running Windows XP in terms of the software, if you need anything else interms of that, just ask me and I'll add it in. Smile

For Hardware;
GPU - ATI Radeon 5770
Processor - AMD Phenom II X2 555, running at 3.2ghz
RAM - 4GB of DDR3, 1066

Internet Connection - 20m/b, Virgin

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven?

Well, I saw one of your adverts in trade and decided that I'd like a guild that're actually active, organised and social. From what I've seen so far, you're all three. I just feel like with Cataclysm coming out, a more organised guild will aid my advancement into 85 and also improve my chances of doing the new content. Finally, I simply believe, overall, that it will increase my enjoyment of WoW.

14. Is there anything you would like to add?

Uh, not really. Just that I'm a proburger. Wink

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Nah, unfortunately not.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Indeed I have, and they all seem pretty fair to me. But number 11 kinda freaked me out a little, you're not THAT harsh are you? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ribbo

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:16 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Ribbotson

Sorry, I forgot to post the armoury link, haha. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Ribbo

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Err, apparently you're ignoring me. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Ribbotson - Shaman - Elemental
Page 1 of 1