Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadecat

<Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto   <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am

1. Your age. I am 16 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I am pretty good at writing and speaking English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes, I got a working microphone on my headset and can use ventrilo, skype, teamspeak, whatever who is needed.

4. Your character name. Shaddecat

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. I am balance mainspec but I can respec to cat if needed and my offspec is restoration:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) I got a level 75 hunter but not at Ravencrest, it's at Shattered Hand.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nope.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? My previous guild was Broken Crystal at Shattered Halls. Me and my mate was kicked because we raided with a pug when we not even signed to calender, it wasn't fun when we not even could down putricide at normal Sad

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I started with WoW like 1-2 months after TBC realesed and had no clue what I was doing, I was 12 years old Smile WotLK I have tried every boss and know the fights well even LK 25 and some heroics.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I'll keep up the focus and be happy all the time for a great and fun friendship and raiding in the guild.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. My computer is none laggy at all without when I am at dalaran and the fps drops a bit. Connection is no problem.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Unforgiven sounds great for me because it's not a extreme hardcore raiding guild and it's fun to get new mates to raid with at WoW.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I bet I'll fit in perfectly in the guild if needing me Smile

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Nope.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes, I've rode all rules and of course I'll follow them.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto   <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:24 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Shaddecat (Your armory link)
please log out with your PvE gear, while you are applying.

Shadecat wrote:

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? My previous guild was Broken Crystal at Shattered Halls. Me and my mate was kicked because we raided with a pug when we not even signed to calender, it wasn't fun when we not even could down putricide at normal Sad

• Just so you know, this guild is gonna look at this the same way as your previous guild, you don't pug anything, unless the guildmaster tells you that it is okay.

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto   <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't understand how you try and sell yourself by saying you were kicked by breaking guild rules, We look at this the same way and if this is your intentions here, you better look elsewhere. Also, Log off in your PvE gear so we can inspect you.

You've also mentioned having LK 25 tries when your character shows 6/12 in 25. If this was on another character you should mention that.

This application is declined, If you wish to reapply with a more clear application of your experience and reasons why you feel pugging when in a guild is ok, maybe then I will take a second glance at this.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
shadecat

PostSubject: about my apply   <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:23 pm

I forgot to say about 25 mans: haven't done 11/12 and tried for LK 25 at my druid for about 4-5 months ago i changed account with someone @ (blocket.se) because i were tired of rogue. I raided with Bloodshed Legacy at shattered halls when i was a rogue. But sorry guys you declined a very active and experienced player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto   <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto
Page 1 of 1