Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM   <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello Unforgiven!!

1. Your age.
23, 24 next summer!

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Understand everything and speaks it propperly. Ofcause there will be some gramatics and spelling thats not correct. But mostly I dont have anything bad to say about my Inglish.. Smile

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Ofcause!

4. Your character name.
Qualdroo

5. Your class.
Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
No alts in lvl 80.. I have for chars in the 70's but in wotlk I have more or less only bin playing on the hunter.. "Playing alts is downtime on the main!" Wink

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Not atm.. But I can craft everything, so if resistence gear should be needet then its no problem.. Wink

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
My wowstory goes back untill the start of vanilla. I have was playing on ravencrest the first 2 years in a guild called Prophercy and they changed name to Serenity.. The GM there was a bit wired. (if you ask me that is!) He didnt feel like lvling his main char when tbc came so it took quite a while be fore we started raiding.. So I left the guild and made my own together with 10 other ppl that left serenity with me. We had dun making a guild and lead our own raids but we met some problems and disbandet.. I left RC to join A guild called Pride n Glory on Al'Akir. (they became Moonlight Agony in WOTLK) I raidet with them and had blast! Smile Migrated away from Al'Akir together with Moonlight Agony because of the population on that server was insanely high! 2000+ queue when you tryed to log in during the evening! So we hittet Auchindoun nad had our time there.. Nor I migrated back to Ravencrest because I whanted to play with one of my IRL mates that is fooling orund on this server! Smile At first I thought about making a app for his guild but they arent rly very good (its Syntax Error) so now Iøm trying you guys instead! Smile

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
My experience in PvE in wow covers mostly every encounter ingame!

Classic instances cleared:
MC
BWL
Onyxia
All the 4 world dragons
AQ20 and 40
ZG
Naxx (up to 4 horsemen)

TBC instances cleared:
Kara
Maggy
Gruul
Serpentshrine Cavern
Tempest Keep
Mount Hyjal
Black Temple
Sunnwell (up to M'uru)

WOTLK instances cleared:
Naxx 10/25
OS 10/25 with 3 drakes up on both
Malygos 10/25
Ulduar (cleared everything on 10 man! Got the mount and killed algalon! Never bin there on 25 man sadly)
TOTC 10/25
TOTGC 10 mand and the first 3 bosses on 25
ICC 10 man cleared everything on normal and quite alot of the HC once
ICC 25 cleared 10/12 here.. Sindra on 2% and gunship on HC (like rest of the server =P)
Never killed Halion

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
My role in a guild is to stay possitive! Responce to ppl asking for what ever in guild chat and always being ready to give a hand if someone needs a dps for something! Smile In raid my roll is to stay focused, not trash talk and being one of the top dps'ers! Smile

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Computer:
Laptop Alienware m17X!
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 840QM (1.86 Ghz, 8MB, 4C)
CrossFire™ Dual 1GB ATI® Mobility Radeon™ HD 5870
8192 MB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM på 1333 MHz [2 x 4096]

Think thats the most important stats on the laptop! Wink (never have fps lower than 40! Even not in Darlaran or during the most grafic-intence 25 man fights! Smile

My connection is a steady 5mBit down and 1mBit up!

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Well.. Unforgiven seems like the guild I'm looking for! Focused raids and good progress on 3 raids a week! Smile Dont have the time (and dont whant to) stay home 5/7 days a week beacause of some raiding! Thats not me! And then I realy like that you are gonna keep on going in cataclysm!

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity!"

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Dont think so.. But if some of you have bin doing any pugs with me in the raid aswell I doupt they would say no to me atleast! Wink

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Ofcause and couldt agree on them more! Looks great!

Think thats all! Looking forward to hear from you guys!!

/cheers Qualdroo (Christopher IRL)
Back to top Go down
Qualdroo

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM   <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:57 pm

the armorylink didnt show..
So I will try agian.. Smile

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Qualdroo
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM   <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Alright Thank you for a detailed application, you seem to have alot of achievements as well which is impressive. I'd like it if you whisper me, Mixolydian or Turiel for a chat. You will find me tomorrow evening or most other evenings.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Qualdroo

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM   <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Hi again.. I will do that thank you! Smile

I will not be online tomorrow evening though.. But thuesday I will.. So I will hope to catch one you ingame at that time!

Thank you for your reply!

/cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM   <Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Qualdroo - Hunter - Surv / MM
Page 1 of 1