Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rak

<Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Empty
PostSubject: <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm

1. Your age.
Im 25, birthday in June Smile

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Never had problems with it, although im Polish, I was raised watching english Cartoon Network! (lol)

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes - I do and yes - I am, voice com is esential to raiding as it helpes coordinate actions and execute tactics

4. Your character name.
Rakshu

5. Your class.
Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). Do not include Http://
My ms was always Marksmanship, but with Cata i switched to Surv, which (atleast for me) brings more dps. Perhaps in 4.0.6 Marksmanship will become more viable, but for now - i remain Surv.
link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/rakshu/simple

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Yes, its a warrior: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/lemordet/simple

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No, not atm. Geting it if necesary wont be a problem.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them?
I was in Crimson Gauntlet on Defiad Brotherhood, but it fell apart due to leadership problems

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC, WotLK and Cata).
Im an oldschool player, my adventure with WoW began at launch a;; those years ago, cleared most of the content up to date (on several diferent characters, TBC and WOTLK on this Hunter tho)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
As a Hunter, except steady DPS, I do posess some utility skills: Traps, Tranq Shot, MD, Scare Beast, Distracting Shot, all of which can be used to execute some tactics, I am familair with all my skills, I know my class

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
XPS M1730: T9300, GeForce Go 8800M GTX SLI, 4Gb ram, 6Mb connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Solid leadership, and strict rules make a good environment to progress in and to show that you work hard to improve

14. How active do you plan to be? and are you able to match our raiding schedule?
My desire is to become a regular raider, working hard to improve and be a part of the progres. As for the raiding hours - they are perfect.

15. Is there anything you would like to add ?
As I stated earlier, as an experienced wow player, I do have the understanding of raid mechanics and my own class. I do always make all the efort to be prepared, and to upgrade as much as I can on my own (HCs, crafts, farm) - every little bit helpes when it comes to raiding.

16. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
I am an 'casual' in the guild, which I really hope to change in the future

17. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
I am familiar with the rules - yes
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Thank you for your application,

I would like to have a little chit-chat in the game. Whisper me when possible.
Back to top Go down
Rak

PostSubject: meh   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:57 pm

I come to a conclusion that in this guild biurocracy takes over common sence, when the look of an application is more important than the message it brings, clearly something is not right. I do feel kind of disapointed and do not wish to take part in such an enterprise.

Good luck - Rakshu
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 am

Rak wrote:

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Solid leadership, and strict rules make a good environment to progress in and to show that you work hard to improve
Rak wrote:

I come to a conclusion that in this guild biurocracy takes over common sence, when the look of an application is more important than the message it brings, clearly something is not right. I do feel kind of disapointed and do not wish to take part in such an enterprise.

Theese are the strict rules you were talking about. Unfortuante that you would have stated the first ideea just to make us feel good and invite you. That will never happen here.

Good luck elsewhere.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:03 am

quote "when the look of an application is more important than the message it brings..."

I don't see any message in your application nor in your reply. What makes you are the details. Otherwise you would still be
trying to hunt wild animals in the forest like an animal. Fortunately you can buy those meet from a supermarket which in the detail you are the smartest mammal:) Sorry mate but I don't see any reason for you to be even considered for this guild.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM   <Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined>Rakshu - Hunter -Surv/MM
Page 1 of 1