Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Verish.

<Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury   <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:59 pm

1. I am 22 years old guy from Finland

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Pretty well tough with writing there is little bit work to be done as you may notice from this application.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes i do.

4. Your character name.
Verish

5. Your class.
Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
I am fury and am gonna stay as fury in cata as well cause i have great passion for it, i have been doing it since TBC.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Verish

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Freesia
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Aznable Havent been playing with this character since Ulduar came tough.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I have been in many guilds in many realms mostly because i still havent found the one that would suit me most, and reason i have left is mostly because theyre not raiding enough.

But the most recent one was The Prestige and it was pretty good run with them until i got kicked out from the guild, (first time it happened tough) reason was my negative attitude for specific 10 man raid where we tried to kill LK on normal. My negative attitude was from wrong raid setup unexperienced/low geared people, we didnt have core group that we used to go so i got frustrated and said few things too much and looking it back now i regret it.

After i got kicked out of the guild i apologized to the guys from the guild and took a break from wow cant remember how long it was maybe month or so to cool my head down.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I started to play wow in vanilla but TBC managed to come out before i got to 60 and any proper raid content so i just kept leveling, after i got lvl 70 ofc i joined guild and we started doing Karazhan man it was awesome back then we cleared the hole thing.

Then we co-oped with another guild little bigger than ours and started doing Gruul's Lair and Magtheridon's Lair, Because our guild wasnt so raid focused that ended our TBC raiding content i wanted to keep on raiding but current guild didnt provide it and other guilds raiding progress was pretty far already so i didnt have chances to join proper raiding guild due to lack of proper gear back then.

And then comes WOTLK I switch to this realm and joined nice guild we did Naxx 10/25 man and all other content including Sartharion 3Drakes this was before Ulduar. And stuff happened lots of guild swapping and my progress atm is some of Ulduar ToC 10/20man Ice Crown is 11/12 on 10 man and 25 no heroics yet unfortunately.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Friendly loyal guy who wont let people down unless i have proper reason, and always up to the challenge.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400Intel (R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz
ATI Radeon HD 3870
Creative X-Fi Audio Processor
And i have 10/1 internet connetion.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
A Guild that seems full of skilled players who has determination and will to push trough new raiding content.
Seems like a good place where i might finally find my place as guilds fury warrior.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Regarding cata i am gonna keep on playing my current character cause warriors are my faforite class and fury is just too much fun to give up. I can also change my offspecc to needs of the guild in cata if needed.

Also if you need to find more about my previous guild you can ask from Dunez he is the GM.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nope

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes i have.
Back to top Go down
Bellik

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury   <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey Ver,

Im a Fury warrior,Im not great but i know a few things.

Your a little over hit capped but since u dont have Precision thats cool.

All gear and

Talents look fine etc.

only thing Missing is LK kill.

best of luck in your app mate

Bell
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury   <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:43 pm

Okay, Thank you for your application. I appreciate the honesty about your previous guild but thats something I'm going to have to address. As far as attitude goes, I couldn't care less about your gear or achievements if the right attitude isn't there. If one of our members is not keeping the same mentality and same positive approach to the game then it's not a good environment.

Other than that, you seems an active, competitive player which are things we look for.

Whisper me in-game for a chat on Mixolydian or Xavior.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury   <Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Verish - Warrior - Fury
Page 1 of 1