Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Fury Warrior Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin

<Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:32 pm

1. Your age. Im 20 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Im quite good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes that won't be a problem ^^

4. Your character name. Kevin

5. Your class. Human Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

My main spec is Fury and my offspec is Arms for some fun in random Bg's ^^

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Well yes but they are Horde characters on a different realm.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No I don't :<

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I was a horde player until today, transfered my favorite character to this realm. I was in 2 guilds before I transfered. The first one was mainly a ICC10 man focused guild and we were progressing on Sindragosa until some members were causing some drama and the officers of the guild decided to change realm and the guild disbanded. Then I joined another guild which is better, more progress in 25man ICC but the thing is, they are all from Sweden and Norway and don't want to invite people who can't speak the language which I feel is kinda dull. Besides that I had to play with my Orc Hunter with them instead since they needed him more but as I said my favorite character and the class I want to play with the most is my warrior so I left the realm and switched back to the alliance ( i was an ally player before xD) and now Im here testing my luck in this realm ^^. And yes I still raid with my Orc Hunter but I've checked you guys raiding schedule and that wont be a problem. But if I had to choose. I'd choose to raid with you guys.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). No exp in vanilla, mostly PvP exp in TBC but did the raids like Magtheridon and Gruul a few bosses in TK. In wotkl I've downed all the bosses possible except Sindragosa and LK. In both 10 and 25 man.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. My role in the guild...hmm...I can be helpful, quite chatty sometimes, peace maker Razz In the raid I'll do as much dps as I can bring, or I can go tanking if I get gear enough hahah but yea I'm willing to switch specs for the guild to progress.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Don't know much about Pc's but I do know I hardly DC's and I don't lag.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Well Im looking for a good raiding guild and saw that you guys were recruiting in the trade chat so I checked you guys up and you seem to be really good Very Happy

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Maybe a few weeks later from now I will be going on a EU trip ^^ for about 2-3 weeks.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Haha no no one know me here in this realm xD Im unknown!

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them? Yes I have, and yes I'm willing to follow them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 pm

We can't find your character name "Kevin" on our realm, it is probably written with a strange "e" or "i".

Please try and post again your armory link. If you don't know how to insert a link, just copy paste the link from armory and delete the "http://" part.

Thank you for your time !
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:38 am

Haha yea it's with a special " í " I just had to name my character after my RL name xDD

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Kev%C3%ADn

Btw I'm using the trinket Whispering howl just for more crits on mobs and for random Hc's ^^ but when fighting bosses im using Needle-encrusted scorpion because when it procs I will be ArP capped ^^
Back to top Go down
Kevín

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 am

Oh yea forgot to say this but I had quite a few tries on Halion never downed him tho, made as far as 30% Hp left :<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Your gear is awesome, you got decent ICC experience, i do not see any reason why not to inv you Smile be active and you will soon see that you will be rewarded Smile /w me or any other officer for an inv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application   <Accepted> Fury Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Fury Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1