Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wugaz

<Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.   <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

1. Your age.

Well I'm currently 17 but I will turn 18 before Cataclysm.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

I'm talking english almost everyday I do not live in a english speaking country but as its my favorite language I'm well at talking/writing it, with some grammar failures Smile But it should be understandable.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

I currently have no microphone as I haven't been playing for a while because I was tired of how easy it was. But I'm working on it.

4. Your character name.

Wugaz - Draenei - Shaman - lvl 80.

5. Your class.

Draenei - Shaman.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

My main spec is Enhancement as it has been since "The burning crusade" My off spec is resto which I have a lot of experience with from "The burning crusade" -

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

I have a Warrior which is not that awful good, he's currently dps but he has some tanking gear -

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

No not at all actually, but if its a requirement I will get it.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

I was in a guild named "One of us" it was a really good guild, but a lot of people were slacking, there were a period where almost all the raids were cancelled which annoyed me and I left. Since then I haven't been in a guild who took it seriously.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

As I said in the above question, Vanilla I have almost no experience as I started 2 month before TBC, but in TBC I have a lot of experience, sadly I raided before the achievement system so I have nothing to prove. In WotLK I have experience in all the raids expect the Lich King raid as i left WoW a week after it got released.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

Well here in WotLK i was the dps, I didn't have all the pressure on me but I had some and i felt my role was to help the tank killing the Boss before the healers ran out of mana. My role in the guild was like all others to, be funny, friendly and help who needed help.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

Im running on an Alienware m11x so I sould be good for a while as im running with the highest graphics, my internet has some issues at the moment but I talked to the owners and they are looking up at the problem else it's a good internet connection.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

To start on a fresh, learn new people and as I saw to get ready for Cataclysm.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Yes, the reason I started was because I had gotten a Beta key so i started playing the Beta which is really awesome, so I'm learning the tactic's before some others which is fairly good. Oh yea just for the sake of it, My name is Jesper kristensen, and I live in Denmark Smile

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

No not at all.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes indeed, and I'm willing to follow them, yes.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.   <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Wugaz (your armory link)

Not much to see nor say at the moment, please update me when you have gotten yourself a spec, the right glyphs and maybe some gear.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Wugaz

PostSubject: Reply   <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:04 pm

I do have a spec, it just hasn't updated it yet after the new patch and so with the gylph's.. My gear isn't the best, I know but I were joining more because I saw in /trade you wanted people for Cataclysm.. Thats why I applied to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.   <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:46 pm

Please consult me in-game. If everything will be ok in our chat you can consider yourself accepted.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.   <Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Shaman - Enhancement.
Page 1 of 1