Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sk0ward

<Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:48 am

PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER

Real life: I am Currently on a gap year after finishing college in June 2010. I am working locally but only in the days, I will be going to Uni next year however this will not be a problem. I have pleanty of time and nothing stopping me raiding hardcore.

CHARACTER INFO

Character name: Skoward
Class: Deathknight

Armory Link: ... cn=Skoward

Time played: 50 days.

Main Spec: Well, after this patch i will be testing out the different dps specs, and of course will settle on the best for both me and the guild. (currently frost) looking to change to Unholy. I am fully epic gemmed, and enchanted to the best possible. I will of course keep this up with new gear obtained and will never slack with enchants and gems.

OS: I have some tanking gear, however would probably only be able to tank heroics with it. I would be willing to use my OS, if the guild need me to OS, i will but the gear will need to improve before that can happen.

Profession 1: Jewelcrafting- 450
Profession 2: Mining - 450

What other things are you interested in inside WoW, aside from raiding?
I enjoy gathering with mining, and then creating gems to be sold on the AH. I have browsed at PvP but it doesnt interest me that much.

PREVIOUS GUILDS

I have been away from WoW for 9 months, untill about 2 weeks ago. Before my break, i was in We are NOT repaired, on my previous server Frostwhisper (I have recently transfered to Ravencrest.) this was a successful raiding guild at the time, and i owe them all i know.

Why did you leave: I wanted a break for my exams, didnt come back untill now.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

My experience out of WotLK is'nt very much, and that is where i fall down, however i have had some good experience since then.

Naxx 10/25 - CLEARED
ULDUAR 10/25 - CLEARED - Most Heroics
EoE 10/25 - CLEARED
TOC 10/25 - CLEARED
RS 10/25 - CLEARED
OL 10/25 - CLEARED
ICC 10/25 - This again is where i fall down, as i stated i have beenaway for 9 months, and have recently returned to WoW, i have very little experience here, only taking the first 4 bosses. I need a guild to give me a chance, and let me show you what i can do and get the experience i need in ICC, and then i can be ready to raid in Cata with you.

EXPECTATIONS

From me: A solid dps raider, who you can rely on, be on time and ready to raid at every opportunity. I will know the tactics for any bosses previous to the raid, including all of cata. For ICC I have read up on the tactics for the whole raid, using mmochampion, tankspot and ofcourse youtube. However i have only had chance since i have been back to take down the first 4 and attempted the next two. and in two weeks of being back i think that is okay.

From You: I am just looking for a group of people, that want to have fun and progress in the game. I had that 9 months ago, but when returning to Frostwhisper, it was dead on alliance side, and i wanted a change. I want to have fun progressing with a group of people i can hope to call friends in the near future.

INTERNET AND PC SPECS

i have a constant 60fps in raids. (on ultra) and i havent D/C'ed due to an internet problem since i have been back. (2 weeks)

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Video Card:ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Windows 7

GUILD QUESTIONS

Rules: Very fair and normal rules for any guild. I will comply with all of these, they will be no problem.

Why You? I have been on the server about a week now and i have been looking around for a decent guild, i have applied for a few but i am yet to find the right one for me, a guild that will give me the chance. I believe Unforgiven will be the guild for me.
Back to top Go down
Sk0ward

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 am

armory link : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Skoward
Back to top Go down
Sk0ward

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 am

Just to let you know, the experience i posted above is not all on this character, it is my previous character on Frostwhisper: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&cn=Node&gn=Four+Q+Two

I decided to transfer my deathknight and leave Frostwhisper for good. Leaving node on my other account which will run out of time in a weeks time.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 am

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

It is good to see a player using more than 10min on his application. I love when people takes the normal application, and modify it a bit (did that myself), while still answering the application template of the guild.

You look like you are a player that hava been good going, earlier in WotLK. Done most of the content available untill you had a break. I have taken a look on your earlier guilds progress (wow-heroes.com) combined with your achievments on your paladin (armory) and it looks like you were in their progress group, atleast on 25man.

Armory is down on your Death Knight unfortunately, surely because of the latest patch combined with your transfer, so can't say much about him.

Everything looks good so I will let the Officers do their work.
Good luck with your application.

Kind Regards
Accido

Sk0ward wrote:
Why You? I have been on the server about a week now and i have been looking around for a decent guild, i have applied for a few but i am yet to find the right one for me, a guild that will give me the chance. I believe Unforgiven will be the guild for me.
P.S. I will recommend you not to look for any other guild, while the officers are deciding if you can join or not.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Sk0ward

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Thank you for your input. I would just like to state, that the guilds i have applied to before Unforgiven, i have had replies, and i have declined one after reviewing the guild more, and i got declined by the other. I am currently only looking for a response from you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sk0ward

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 pm

Another thing

Quote :
Rules: Very fair and normal rules for any guild. I will comply with all of these, they will be no problem.

Ide just like to put 'red' here.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I would like to see your DPS gear as it is not posted on the armory.

Whisper me in-game for an inspect.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sk0ward

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

Ill be on as soon as possible. The server is still down by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -    <Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Skoward - DPS Deathknight -
Page 1 of 1