Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brdytcry

<Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral   <Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 am

1. Your age.

I'm turning 20 in december.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?

I'm very fluent in written english and have great respect for the language and try to spell as good as I can. I usually don't speak english very often but when I do people seem to understand me pretty good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

Yes, I have all the necessary equipment and software to communicate on ventrilo.

4. Your character name.

Bereadytocry

5. Your class.

Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

My main spec is balance. I used to tank in my old guild so I have pretty decent tanking gear aswell.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Bereadytocry

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

My priest who I played on during early wotlk & ulduar.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darksorrow&cn=Sergej

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

No. I have no problem farming things like that if it's required for a boss however.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

I was in <Seventh Seal> on Darksorrow. I left because we had been struggling with nerdrage leavers and people stop showing up after they got their 10 man drake, I had enough and decided to leave. I had 100% attendance over the course of more then 4 months when I was in <Seventh Seal>.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

I never got to experience doing the level 60 raids at it's appropriate level but have done all of them (except naxxramas) at higher levels.

TBC
Karazhan Cleared
Magtheridon Cleared
Gruul's Lair Cleared
Serpentshrine Caverns 4/6
Tempest Keep 3/4
Mount Hyjal 1/5

WoTLK
Naxxramas Cleared
Malygos Cleared
Sartharion 10/25+3dCleared (In february 2009, on priest)
Ulduar Cleared (Yogg Saron 25 killed in may 2009, on priest)
ToC10/25 Cleared
ToGC 4/5 in 25 man and 5/5 with 50 tries in 10 man
ICC10 11/12 heroic + glory drake
ICC25 11/12 normal and a few on heroic

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

I think my role in previous guilds have been a friendly, dedicated guy who is easy to speak with and who always show up in time knowing the tactics for the bosses/achievements we are going for.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

I have a pretty decent computer wich handles WoW on high/ultra settings with good FPS in raids.
My internet connection is very stable and fast (100/10 mbit) and I practically never get disconnected.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

I have been looking for a guild that has a clear goal in cataclysm with high expectations of their members and I feel like you are exactly what I'm looking for. Your raid times suit me very well also.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I'm from Sweden and currently go to school 4 times a week. I have been interested in computers and gaming for about 8 years now and have played a lot of Counter-Strike 1.6 before I started with WoW. I'm very dedicated when it comes to gaming and always try to be one of the best.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

No.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

I have read the rules and I will do my best to follow them.

Hope to hear back from you!
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral   <Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Brdytcry wrote:

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I'm from Sweden and currently go to school 4 times a week. I have been interested in computers and gaming for about 8 years now and have played a lot of Counter-Strike 1.6 before I started with WoW. I'm very dedicated when it comes to gaming and always try to be one of the best.

Is there anything I would like to add ?

Yes.

Welcome to Unforgiven!

Whisper me in-game for an invitation.

Guild Master Turiel.

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Bereadytocry - Druid - Balance/Feral
Page 1 of 1