Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Ulka Restro druid.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulka

<Declined> Ulka Restro druid. Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Ulka Restro druid.   <Declined> Ulka Restro druid. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 pm

1. Your age. 17

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Writning :7/10 . speaking : 6/10

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes.

4. Your character name. Ulka

5. Your class. Druid.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . (restro ms) (feral cat OS).
7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nope.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Only social guilds.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Nothing from vanilla tbc. WotLK toc 10/25 ; 5/5. Icc 10 12/12 icc 25 8/12.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. nothing special.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Seems like you are a serious raiding guild, allways looking for a serious one Smile.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?Nope.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Im new on this server so No.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Ulka Restro druid.   <Declined> Ulka Restro druid. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Ulka (Your Armory)

Oh my god! How long did you use on this application? Like 2 minuets!? You are lucky, that I am actually looking through your character after making this application. If I were to decide if you could get in or not, it would be a no just because of this application.

It doesn't get any better since you actually lie about your progress in ICC both 10man, done 11/12, and 25man, done 4/12.

Ulka wrote:

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Seems like you are a serious raiding guild, allways looking for a serious one Smile.
True, but what do you want to achieve by telling us this?

Sorry about this but I just can't take applications like this, I will stop here before I say something worse.

Regards
Accido

Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Ulka Restro druid.   <Declined> Ulka Restro druid. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:21 pm

You do not seem fit for our guild.

Good luck.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Ulka Restro druid.   <Declined> Ulka Restro druid. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Ulka Restro druid.
Page 1 of 1