Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmics

<Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank   <Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

1.Age : 22
2.English : Very fluent, got Cambridge and Michigan certificate
3. Got microphone and headset and I already use ventrilo
4. Character name: Cosmics
5. Class : Paladin
6. Main Spec : DPS
Off Spec : Tank
Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Cosmics (had problems even with the http correction)
7. Got one alt 80 character , Faranor. Armory Link : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Faranor
8.I do not posses resistance gear at the moment.
9. My previous guild was Lobsters Reloaded, I am going to leave the server because it has too many hordes and pretty few alliance players. My guild is going to stay in that server, so I have to leave my guild.
10. My main experience is on WotLK cause I play for only a year, but I am pretty informed and familiar woth the previous "ages" of the game. I am also a Warcraft player.
11. I am an active player, so I will be active for my guild too. I am hoping for an active raiding position after I prove myself capable for it.
12. My system : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz, 4GB Ram, Nvidia GTS 250 1GB DDR3, ASUS P5N32 WIFI Prenium Motherboard, Microsoft Lifechat Headset, Soundblaster Audigy audio card, LG 23" widescreen. I play wow in Ultra quality with a 24Mbps internet connection (the highest in Greece). I got an upcomming upgrade with a micrsoft laser mouse and a gaming keyboard.
13. I am choosing your guild cause is a very organized and active guild and has a good progress in the game. In my opinion being organized and following the rules in a guild is the most important thing in order to make progress.
14. The thing I want to add is that i know the tacticts for all the WotLK instances and I do not fail any tactic. Im good at learning new ones and I am a team player. Most of all things i want to be friend with my guildies and have a nice relationship with everyone in the guild.
15. I do not know anyone from your guild, but I have a few players that can vouch for me.
16. I accept all the rules and I already follow them in my curent guild.

Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank   <Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Your answers are not bad, I would have liked it to have been better structured and more easily read and also considering your gear and more importantly progress in 25 is sub-par in comparison with our members, also you have no benefit from your profession as a DPS main spec. I am not sure we can offer you a spot right now, please try again post cataclysm and

Best of luck else where,

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Cosmics - Stormscale - Paladin - DPS/Tank
Page 1 of 1