Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Paladin tank apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caarlor

<Accepted> Paladin tank apply Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Paladin tank apply   <Accepted> Paladin tank apply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:03 pm

1. Your age. 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? good

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? i have a mic, i dont have ventrilo yet, but i can fast download it

4. Your character name. Carlor

5. Your class. Paladin

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) ----

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? i have frost resist gear

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? i was in the guild Extinct on the realm Runetotem, i left the server cause i have a few friends on Ravencrest that i would like to play with

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). i didnt play wow in vanilla, i startet when TBC came out, i have cleared alot in TBC. in WOTLK i have cleared both icc 10 in heroic/normal mode. before i went with paladin to main i had 11/12 in icc 25 normal. we did never kill LK 25 man because we had some slackers in the guild, our best try was 40%. but in icc 25 hc i have exp. for 7 bosses.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Well, my view is that in my the role in my guild is the friendly guy that can speak with everyone. in raids its that i always tank, so i guess that im important for the guild Smile

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Hardware, and my internet connection is good, i usually dont get dissconnected.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? i want to meet new ppl and raid with you guys.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? at the moment im on the realm Runetotem, but i transfer to Ravencrest in this week and will be ready to raid.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). I dont know anyone in Unforgiven, so i guess not Smile

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes
Back to top Go down
Caarlor

PostSubject: Some armory bug i think   <Accepted> Paladin tank apply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

Paladin link:

Alts link:
Alt link:
Back to top Go down
alt link

PostSubject: wow europe links   <Accepted> Paladin tank apply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

Main link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&cn=Carlor

Alt link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&cn=Hanan
Alt link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&cn=Banidictor
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Paladin tank apply   <Accepted> Paladin tank apply Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm

If you haven't transferred already, please make a low level character and whisper me in game for a talk.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Paladin tank apply   <Accepted> Paladin tank apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Paladin tank apply
Page 1 of 1