Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breb

<Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb Empty
PostSubject: <Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb   <Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Hello my name is Nick,i am 19 years old

i have english diploma

i have a headset with a microphone and they are both working, i also can use ventrilo,teamspeak,mumble etc.

my character name is Breb,paladin holy with os prot

i play holy talents with some on prot because this way i help on raid with divine illumination skill on prot talents.

my previous guild was omega and i left cause they were inactive

i play holy paladin since Vanilla

i am usually main tank healer,i can keep 2 tanks alive in fight,i usually dont need a 2nd holydin to do that

i have adsl 24 mbps so i dont have lag issues

i choose unforgiven because i belive that is an active raiding guild with some active members that i can raid
Back to top Go down

<Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb   <Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:53 pm

If you want to be taken seriously into consideration i sugest you make a new application.
This one is really.. bad. Way to short, there is no additional input from yourself.
No armory links, ... all very sloppy.

Please do the effort to write a serious application if you want to apply for this guild.

Greetz ,
Fré

Back to top Go down

<Decliend> Holy paladin apply - Breb
Page 1 of 1