Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue   <Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 pm

1. Your age.

- Im 19

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

- im fluent in both written and spoken English

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

-Yes i have ventrillo and a working mic. + I have used vent many times b4 for raiding

4. Your character name.

-Skėllz

5. Your class.

-Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Sk%C3%ACllz

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

But i no longer play this cha

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

- Yes i have 1.2k resi atm

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

-Well im leaving my guild because itz no longer active and i want to start raiding again

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

- Yes i have TBC exp on a cha which i have not logged onto for about a year but i left him at lvl 74

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

-Well im always there to help other guild members if needed and for raids im 100% active for so i guess im just some1 every one in guild can count on when it comes to helping out and being on time. I always try my best to play at 100% while raiding and im not 1 to start raging because of wipes or anything like that.I hope that sums it up because im not really sure how i can answer what my role in guild is being a rogue , i mean im always doing the jobs rogues should do for example checking for traps in icc. So i hope that answers the question.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

-I am using a HP Pavillion HDX 9300 Dragon , 20,1'' screen , Nvida graphix card upgraded Ram to 6mb , 612 GB internal memory and also im using a High speed internet connection of 20mbps

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

-Im in the guild now but ranked as PVP and i really want to start raiding in cata aswell , i really want the best of PvP and PvE aswell !

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

-Well im a very active player atm as i have no work and dont think i will for a while so i play most of the day and am on till late . I have digitaly ordered cata already from the site so ill be starting to lvl on the 6th Dec 11:01 Pm Very Happy cant w8 tbh

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

-Im already in the guild but only as a pvp rank so i dunno how to answer this question Razz You can ask me when you log on Very Happy

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

- Yep im familier with all guild rules and have no problem at all folowing them .
Back to top Go down
skillz

<Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue Empty
PostSubject: i have no idea what happend to my text   <Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I have no Idea what happend to my Text on my application . I was only trying to spice it up abit with the Answers being in Red and half way down everything turned red :S
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> My PvE application .Skėllz ,Assasination Rogue
Page 1 of 1