Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

<Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild   <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:22 pm

1. Your age:
I'm 18 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?
I'm fluent enough, and people are able to understand me, as well as I can understand them.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo?
I have both a working microphone and working headset, for ventrilo.

4. Your character name.
Warlock name: Rahlin
Druid name: Yakozu
Warrior name: Dashed
They are all on Ravencrest.

5. Your class.
As stated above, I have a warlock, a druid, a warrior and a low geared shaman. I'm not sure what I want to play yet in cataclysm. It really depends on what is mostly needed.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
My old main was my moonkin druid, and here is the armory link:
I also tend to have a resto offspec.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Warlock:
Warrior:

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Not at the moment no. However, I would be glad to farm for them, if it was needed.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I played on Balnazzar in a guild called "Paparazzi" for most content of Wotlk. I decided to leave, as I took a break away from WoW. After the break, I decided to start here on Ravencrest, with a couple of friends, who are also applying for <Unforgiven>

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I've been playing WoW since early molten core on my druid, playing as a resto druid. In vanilla I never got further than a few bosses in old naxx however.

In TBC I managed to clear both BT and SWP on my druid before the "nerf", playing as a moonkin/resto druid as offspec.

In Wotlk i mostly played my DK on Balnazzar. As it started clearing ICC 25 normal mode - Back at the 5% damage buff - I decided to start leveling my druid again. I got my druid to around early ICC 25 heroic mode, when I took my break from WoW. So I never really did RS.

I'm ready to raid whatever Deathwing brings towards my range however.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
As a damage dealer, my role in raids is trying to top the meters, and my role in the guild as a social person, is keeping the mood of the guild members up at all cost. This also includes the term "Team Spirit".

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
My internet connection is pretty good and stable. I play with around 50 ms in Dalaran, which I don't think is to bad.

As I'm not to sure about my computer specifications, I'm not gonna go into details in this application. However, it is to be said, that I'm about to start creating my own computer, as December begins this month.
My old computer however does not crash, and it runs a stable 50 FPS at High Graphics.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

I saw your recruitment in Trade Channel and it seems like a pretty good guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I moved here with a couple friends, who should be applying for the guild as well. So I would appreciate, if you'd take a look on their applications aswell.
Their names should Ironhorse, Cocay and Dirgelicious.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
I'm affraid not.

[b]16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?[b]
Yeah, I have and they seem fair.
Back to top Go down
Naliie

Naliie

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild   <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 pm

I have no influence in this guild whatsoever, but I do have something to add.

Hi, Yakozu. I really like this application a lot. You seem like a decent guy. I noticed that your armory links bugged, try to re-link with http:// in front of it.

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild   <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Contact me in-game for an invitation.

Welcome to Unforgiven!

Guild Master Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild   <Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Lonely warlock/moonkin/fury looking for a guild
Page 1 of 1