Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Defensif

<Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 pm

First of all hi. Smile

1. Your age.

I'm 20 years old atm.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

I'm very common with the language, mainly cuz of playing games like wow.
I'm fluent in written and spoken English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

Yes, I've got a headset with a microphone and I'm able to speak on ventrillo/TS or skype.

4. Your character name.

My character's name is Defensif. Dont really know why i took the name. Smile Prolly cuz i was tanking that period. Smile

5. Your class.

I'm a warrior.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

My main specc is Fury DPS. I also got some decent Tanking gear if the guild needs it someday. I dont care to pay respeccs. Smile

Armory link:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

I've got 2 other 80's on Deathwing. But i didn't really play on them. I mainly focus on 1 character, my warrior. I preffer farming achievement over creating Alts.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Not atm. Could farm some resistance gear to get some achievs done etc.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

My previous raiding guild was Highly Refined Pirates. Was a well organised raiding guild on Deathwing. Been in that guild from start of TBC. Reason why i left the guild was because all of the members/friends started to quite the game and basicly the guild was dead after a few months.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

I did all of the raiding content. Playing wow since release of it and been in raiding guilds since vanilla actually.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

I'm a raid buffing melee dps. My role is doign some damage ofc and making sure to pummel those interruptable spells on trash/boss fight's.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

Playing on a brand new computer wiht windows 7.

Hardware:

CPU = Intel Core I3
Memory = 4 GB RAM
Graph Card = Nvidea Geforce GT 330 (2GB)

ALso got a decent internet connection.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

First of all because i'm tired of pugging and missing out all of the game content because of leavers/fake dc's.
And 2nd reason is because a real-life friend is already in the guild and highly recommended me this guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I hope i gave enough information. If theres anything i forgot to tell or if theres somethign not clear don't hesistate to PM me in game or mail me in game.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Yes, Fré (Tank DK). He's an IRL friend of me, living across the street. Smile

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes, i did and i will.

Grtz Defensif.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm

First of all i'd like to say that i like your application in general.

I know this guy very well & he's the main reason why i started to play wow (always went over to see him play wow).
So yeah i blame him for destroying my yought..

Other then that i can tell you that he is a great player. I've been with him in several guilds, also in Higly Refined Pirates.
He's an adult players & can take things serious. He's also a great pvp'er.
Dps/tank, it doesnt really matter, he can do both really good.

I wish you good luck & hope to see you soon.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Well Thank you for your application first of all. If fre vouches for you thats a big plus! I would have liked to have seen an armory link tho or more mention of WotLK experience especially in ICC. I don't think there should be a problem, but mention of this would be great.
Back to top Go down
Defensif

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Ah sorry didn't see the armory link ain't working.
Well I started ICC from the release of it.
Been progressing trough it with Fré in our previous guild.

Anotehr go on the armory link Wink

=> eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Defensif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Defensif wrote:

Well I started ICC from the release of it.
Been progressing trough it with Fré in our previous guild.

Yeah, we started doing icc the first week it released & we also cleared "storming the citadel" in that first week.
Back then we used to be in the progression grp of the guild.
We progressed up to sindragossa already around Jan or Feb if i remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:11 pm

I must agree with Mixolydian. Some details would have been nice. Nonetheless I will accept this application.

Whisper any Officer in-game for an Invitation. Or just throw a rock and brake Fre's window if he doesn't want to Smile.

Welcome!

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Turiel wrote:
just throw a rock and brake Fre's window if he doesn't want to Smile.

I'm not sure about breaking my window here but :

Gratz & welcome.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)    <Accepted> Application -  Fury warrior (OS Tank)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application - Fury warrior (OS Tank)
Page 1 of 1