Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eneada

<Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral   <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:32 pm

1. Your age. 21

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Yes

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes i do

4. Your character name. Eneada

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/eneada/simple

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links) no i don`t have ny other level 85

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? NO

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Legion of Dracula the reason of leaving is we don`t raid

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Vanilla i was a hunter at that time i didnt play that much i was at the begining TBC farm all raids BC MH SWP WotLK Naxx10/25 clear ULduar i stop plaing at that time real life issue Toc 10/25 clear ICC 10 clear

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Rip Rake watever is in front of me

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. AMD aThlon 4200+ 3gb Ram

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? i sow a guy on trade talking about your guuild and i decide to have a look

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? NO

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). NO sorry i don`t know anyone

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes flask food no talk on vent during boss fight
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral   <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you for your application,

I have read your application however the answers that you gave are little short don't you think. We have just started gearing so we cannot judge players from their items yet therefore you have to describe more of yourself.

I expect more detailed application.
Back to top Go down
Eneada

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral   <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:06 pm

my English is fluent and i make my self understandable i do have a microphone and i can talk on vent when needed. my character name is Eneada witch mean a group of Pharaohs not that i`m form Egypt or something, i`m from Romania:P i have 2 level 70 a Rog and a hunter and 2 level 80 shaman and paladin and one priest level 60 witch i`m not playing anymore. i don`t have any resistance gear ATM. When i start playing i was on a different server <Scarshield Legion> RPPVP server after that i change realm and i transferred to <Killrog> witch was ok until all my friends transferred to Silvanas and Ravencrest, and i decide to come here on Ravencrest. My raid experience in Vanilla, i wasn`t play much. In BC i was a real HardCore raider whit BT Mount Hyjal and SWP realy nice raid instance. I was farming those places at that time. in WtoLK was a bit different cuz i played at the begging of Naxx witch i cleared both 10 and 25 and when Ulduar appeared i was stop playing cuz i got frustrated whit the Rog and Druids item for some reason. then i start playing again in ToC 10/25 cleared alsow and ICC was mainly focus on 10 man witch. i manage to kill LK 3 day before the release of Cataclysm Embarassed . My main priority in a raid is to DPS Make sure i CC something if is needed and alsow Innervate and Rebirth if someone die by mistake. My computer i guess is ok the only problem i have whit him and wow they don`t match 2gether in Trade District for some reason don`t know why. My reason by choosing your guild: i sow a guy talking on trade district about your guild and i decide to have a look and why not make an application. I don`t know anyone from your guild but i hope i have the chance to know you guys.
I hope this sorted my short application.
P.S: Sorry for my bad English hope i made my self understandable.
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral   <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:48 am

Thank you for your application,

I would like to have a little chit-chat in the game. Whisper me when possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral   <Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Eneada - Ravencrest - Druid - DPS/Feral
Page 1 of 1