Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rugz priest disc/shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rugzprie

Rugz priest disc/shadow Empty
PostSubject: Rugz priest disc/shadow   Rugz priest disc/shadow Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I am able to speak and write understandable English. In school English is one of my lessons.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
I both got a working mic and headset and yes I am able to speak on vent (;

4. Your character name.
Rugz

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). Do not include Http://
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Rugz/simple
Disc 31/8/2 as mainspec. I haven’t chosen to drop points in atonement like many other discs, firstly because I find it unusable in raids and secondly because I find the cooldown reduction on my shadow fiend more important.
Shadow as offspec. I don’t really use it. Only when I’m doing some dailies, which I rarely do.

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Up to now my mage has been my main - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Mîst/simple
My druid - eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Hâwkear/simple
Another of my characters I find mentionable – my shaman (not lvl 85 however) eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Shakí/simple

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Not on my priest

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
On my priest I have only been in a guild with some friends.
Gonna mention the ones I have been in with my mage:
Phoenix knights ally on azuremyst in icc-time. I really enjoyed being in that guild, it was not that hardcore but the people in it were nice. The guild was disbanded.
Warcry auchindoun ally in icc-time. Left because I was a bit tired of getting to bed 01:00 in the night 4 times a week.
Faction changed on auchindoun and joined Lycen Fél at the start of cata. Left because I was tired of pvE.
Fierce creatures (pvp-guild) auchindoun horde, the one im in now. However I never play on my mage anymore.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC, WotLK and Cata).
WotLK:
A few naxx pug runs
Ulduar 10/25. Only with some pugs as I remember it. Got observed
Togc10 insanity run.
Togc25 4/5
Icc 11/12 heroic 25 – we never managed to kill lk
Icc 4/12 heroic 10 – didn’t really do 10-man for serious that time
Twilight destroyer 25
Cataclysm:
4/6 bwd 25. Altramedes is not killed according to my achievement however (some bug at the start of cata)
2/4 bot 25. Got a lot of wiping exp on cho’gall and council as well
1/2 four winds 25. My achievement does not show here either

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Im gonna be an active guy both on the guildchat and in the raid. I will try to supplement the best I can in the guild with my currently knowledge about the game and pass on knowledge to my guildmates.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Got an acer aspire 6935g. I can do 25 man completely without lag. Im on the local internet, which works very good in fact.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I chose to make this application because I find Unforgiven the most suitable guild for me at the moment. Your raid schedule fits me well and I find your organization interesting and want to be a part of it.

14. How active do you plan to be? and are you able to match our raiding schedule?
I plan to have fully attendance, but there may of course be exceptions, where I’m simply not able to make it for the raid. Those cases are of course going to be very rare happening.

15. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I know my gear is not sufficient for your raids yet, but I will of course get the gear fast and in my opinion skills beat gear.
I got everything sorted in my life and i have simply never felt better about playing the game than I do now.

16. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Unfortunately not

17. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes
Back to top Go down

Rugz priest disc/shadow
Page 1 of 1