Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Djewlz

<Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:41 pm

hi there i am ralph from holland

i am 16 years old
i am very fluent in english graduated with an 8 out of 10
got a headset and dunno how vent works yet but i think i can Smile
my character name is djewlz he is a fury warr with 5706 gs and 5.9k in arms but that is pvp gear
i also got some tankin gear but that aint super just wisp if u need some info bout that
i dont have any other 80 chars or resistance gear
i have been in several guilds but none of em worht mentioning never done a guild raid Sad
i have started wow a year ago i think so i dont have vanilla and tbc experience but i know some stuff bout it
my role in the raid will probably be dps since that is my spec
i would like to join this guild cuz it seems like a proper fair and nice guild
my computer is imba got 1.7 gb vid 6 gb ram and 2 screens:D
nothin i would like to add just me
there is no one who can vouch for me yet
i read rules i can follow em and last but surely not least here come my armory link
hmm just mail me in game to or add me if u need moar info

hope to raid with yall soon djewlz
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm sorry but you don't seem fit for our guild.

Declined,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
djewlz

PostSubject: please read   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 pm

rewritten see what you guys think now

age 16 almost 17

fluent in english

got headset can use vent + skype

char name : djewlz fury warr 5706 gs and 5.9k in arms ( arms is pvp though)

no resistance gear

no previous proper guild experience

no previous wow experience my experience goes back a year at most

role in raid : dps

my pc specs: 6144 MB RAM
and a pretty good vid card ( i dont know how you write that in english)

no one who can vouch

you can see my armory link in last post

but i would like to add one thing:
if you guys did not accept me because my application was written to childish it was because i was happy with the fact that there was finally a chance of not doing pugs anymore or see dbw getting ninja'd i was happy about that untill you said i was not welcome simply because you dont know how i talk or say things i can be very serious i just dont like to put reading marks in a sentence and i really am not childish or not mature enough to join your guild
if you guys still dont want me i can understand because it can be hard to admit you are wrong but there is this slight possibilty that i am wrong in that case can any off you put out what is wrong with either my application or character so i can improve because i am since you didnt invite me to your guild pretty dedicated to join it anyways

last but sure not the least

i am not trying to make anyone angry and i am sorry i got angry at turiel but i just cant stand it when some one doesnt see
i wrote a nice application friendly in my opinion and u turned me down with a simple no be fair to your self and see if you would like that

if you read it all to here you are actually a people person;)
and hope i get a proper response

Djewlz ravencrest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:00 am

First of all I want to apologize for the harsh things I'm going to say.

You have the impression we think you're not mature enough for this guild and sadly you are right. Don't get me wrong we like to fool around too, but we take some things serious and making an application is a serious thing in our opinion.

We stated clearly: make sure all the items of the application have been filled in. Our application form is not a guideline, you need to provide an answer to each item in the order mentioned. We need players who can organize their thoughts, cause in an intense raid situation you need to think quickly and act even faster. The fact that you did not use numbers or letters to organize your application tells us something about yourself. If you want to see how a decent application is done check out this one. We only want simple answers for simple questions and the way you write and organize those answers provides us information about the way you might behave in certain situations.

I'm sure you are a dedicated player with good knowledge of his class but I am also sure your place, at least for the moment, is not in a hardcore guild. A casual/social guild would be a place that would suit you well and I wish you good luck finding one.
Back to top Go down
djewlz

PostSubject: and again   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:35 am

hi again

point one
i get what u are saying i dont agree but i get

point two
i was not aware of the fact i had to use numbers

point three
i can do everything really everything if explained if there is some kind of guideline which most of the time there is

point four
i am not a casual gamer i game around 5 hours a day since i graduated and i dont want a social guild or what else i want to get in a guild where everyone tries there best even harder to win / finish content

point five
your guild seems pretty good this is why i thought it would help to prepare for cataclysm that is also why i would like to join

point six
you necrofiend seem a nice person unlike turiel you actually explained what was wrong i am not saying turiel is an ass it is just that if you want hardcore but also friendly players in your guild it is better if you just explain and be honest but also be fair and kind

point seven
i am not going to give up

point eight
i think you see what i have done i managed to orden my thoughts in to simple points but in my opinion this doesnt help for ordening or seeing what a person / player is like

point nine
trying to get to the core i want to join your guild it is as simple as that and i am not stopping till you guys at least try a raid with me ( can be any raid ) but i dont think it is fair to simply say no because you havent seen a thing of me yet exept that i am dedicated and not a casual player

point ten
it may seem that i am some kind of obsessed i am not

point eleven
i am not trying to pick a fight here i just want a fair chance

point twelve
in my first application i thought it was ment to be friendly so i tried to make it a bit of a story
there were no rules written anywhere of how to write it just the questions needed to be answered this might give people the wrong impression the impression that they are free to write and when they are good enough they can join but apperantly that is not how you app system works i am not saying you should change it but just keep in mind not everyone knows what they should or should not to

point thirteen
you said you dont want me since mostly guys play this game there is a big chance you are also guys which makes me think you are stubborn all guys are stubborn when they are wrong or right doesnt matter but this will probably make you more stubborn not to take me i would not like that

point fourteen
i would like to know what i should do and what i can do to get into your guild + participate in your guild give me a way to improve something so i can get into your guild

point fifteen
i am really sorry there must be a point fifteen

hope to hear soon from you

djewlz ravencrest

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm sorry but your attitude really shows that you haven't been in a hardcore guild before. When an application is denied it stays that way no matter what you write afterward. It would not be fair to our other members to invite people who don't fit in our guild. When you are part of a guild and a higher ranked member tells you something you have to do it. Resistance is futile. I'm not sure you are able to do that and I don't even want to risk trying to see if I'm right.

You should not waste any more of your time with this because I am sure I won't.

Application DENIED.

Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury   <Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Djewlz - Warrior - Fury
Page 1 of 1