Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torpp

<Declined> Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Fury Warrior   <Declined> Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 pm

1. Your age. I'm 18.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? It's okey, just got some miss spelling ^^

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Ye i do.

4. Your character name. Torpp.

5. Your class. Warrior.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. My main spec is fury got some lame prot gear and also prot as dual spec.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nah just some on my head.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? <Is Back> Nah i Quited.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). tbc - from karazhan to ssc think it was like 4/6 bosses and TK 3/4, and
MH 5/5. did BT after nerf tho.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I Look at my self as a storng player for the raid. And im friendly and hopfully helpfull Smile I think i can be a good resurce for this guild.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Just bought my self a new gaming computer thats all i can say abouth it i guess ^^ My connection is actuly pretty good.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Hehe.. I was checking out the home page when i heard one of my favorit songs. Or well that will be ( The unforgiven - Metallica ) And i was having a chatt with what i belive is one of your leaders.
Got interested and here i am Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Ye, as i said i quited this game so my gear is kinda lame ;/ But im working as hard as i can to improve it..

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Nope afraind not.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes i have. And i will! Wink
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Fury Warrior   <Declined> Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

kind of weak application, you didnt really show us you really want to join us cause of using 2seconds to make the application.
your gear aint hte best, but its too bad.
you have very very low experience, and how can we know you whont simply quit again?

anyways if you really want to join plz make a new application and with a proper armory link, it says in the question how to post it but still no armory link. anyways this application is Declined
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1