Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Warrior dps Fury

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Exeras

<Declined> Warrior dps Fury Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Warrior dps Fury   <Declined> Warrior dps Fury Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:18 pm

1. Your age. 19

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I can talk english better then writing it, but im also good in writing english, tho i have some fails in some words.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? No i dont have a microphone, but i will listen.

4. Your character name. Exeras

5. Your class. Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) Main spec = Fury Offspec = Arms . Link to the armory profile. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Exeras

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ?
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&cn=N%C3%B6my
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Eweras

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Just transfered to this server, so this is the first guild im applying to.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). TBC = Karazhan, SCC, TK, Gruls lair, BT WOTLK = Naxx, Ulduar, OS, ToC, ICC

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. That i do my job as a dps and help out other guild members that are askimg for help, when i got time ofc.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Processor = AMD Phenom(tm) II x4 955 Processor 3,20 GHz Ram = 4,00GB Inter nett is good, stying on 50-100ms all the time.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Looking for a guild and want to explore ICC some more.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Whats the name of the song on this site. its awsome and im from norway.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? Dont know anyone

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Declined> Warrior dps Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Warrior dps Fury   <Declined> Warrior dps Fury Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm sorry but you don't seem fit for our Guild.

Good luck.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Warrior dps Fury
Page 1 of 1