Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodthi

<Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:34 am

Extremely Fluent in english (spoken and written) can teach some to newbies Razz
Extremely Fluent in arabic (spoken and written) Basically i come from the Camel world ( i.e Arabic World) Razz

Yes i do have a very well microphone and headset (can hear and speak well)

Character name: Bloodthirsty
Class: Dranei Shaman (Altho only draneis are shamans, stupid to include shaman) slacking to delete! But not slacking to write more lol.

Main Specc: Elemental
Off Specc: Enhancement

Do you have any other lvl 80 characters?
Yes i do have 1 character lvl 80 hunter (Nelu on stormreaver)
This character(Nelu) was Bloodthirsty during tbc, was on emeriss server, moved to ravencrest after tbc due to slack of mostly all realm. After that moved him to stormreaver to join freinds but baaah they stopped playing soon after. Cba moving him again to ravencrest, i created Bloodthirsty the shaman in ravencrest.

Vanilla Days: Was not playing during old times.
TBC days: i was in guild (Solution) left for some memebrs slacking.. Done with them Kara and Gruul
Went into (Game Over) pro guild created by a dear friend to me. Downed SSC bosses and Magtheridon. After that some members again slacked so we had to find a solution. Luckily one of the hardcore guilds on emeriss (Dedication) had aslo some slackers so we decided to merge and here we had downed all bosses in tbc before sunwell was out.
Wotlk: Naxx, ulduar, and other bosses like archavon and onyxia. (all pug raids)
Note: These raids are achievemets on Nelu
After that i stopped playing for a while. When i decided to go back i opened my account and found out it was hacked so i created bloodthirsty on Ravencrest.

Bloodthirsty raids:
Toc 10: Full Clear
Toc 25: Full Clear
Togc 10: 2 bosses downed
Togc 25: none
Icc 10: 8/12 (non heroic)
Icc 25: 7/12) (lootship heroic)

What i can give to guild is respect to all memebrs basically regarding age or any personal matters. Laughter into guild chat from time to time also. In raids i can give full attendance hopefully, come prepared with flasks, potion, food, etc... Can give good dps on raids (Third highest in ante mortem guild and second highest on the curse guild) ofc dps.

System information

Internet connection and reliability: 24 mbit Telia and its very reliable and rarely goes down.
Computer, gfx card ram hertz etc:
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 ghz
Gfxcard: WinFast PX8600 GT
Ram: 2gb 800mhz

Im prob going to buy a new system very soon tho.

I want to join (unforgiven) as i have this hopethat this guild will grow good with memebers. As what i saw in the website i can see that the website was constructed very well, that gives me the impression of a serious guild. Other than that tbh i want to get LK down in both normal and heroic 25 man before catalysm comes out.

Is there anything you would like to add ?
If you want to know what is my gearscore in elemental its 5913. Other than that nothing more to add

I /who unforgiven, saw 6 memebers online didnt know any of them.. so until now i dont know anyone.

. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes went through most of the site stuff (either forums, raiding times, dkp system, etc...)

Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental   <Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:47 am

Whisper me or Necrofiend in-game for an invitation.

Welcome
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Bloodthirsty - Shaman - Elemental
Page 1 of 1