Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Langarn

<Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret   <Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am

1. I am 16 years old.

2. Im pretty good at english overall but i could do mistakes when i am speaking:)

3. I got it all. Mic,Headset, and ofc i got VT.

4. My characters name is Lángârn

5. Dwarf (male) paladin

6. I am playing Holy as MS - Protection and Retribution as Offspeccs

7. No, sorry got no other lvl 80's i got a DK lvl 71 and a warlock 54 and rogue 42 else nothing more:)

8. I got in bag for example fight againts Sindragosa. but i am not wearing any in raids and such like that.

9. My previous guild was Absolution. I was kicked from them cuz i sold an item to a guilder and they told me afterwards i sold it that it wasn't 'OK' so couldnt do anything:(

10. Vanilla - didnt played TBC- sunwell down Black tempel down else not that much as i can remember. WoTlk- Naxx down OS down VoA down Ulduar didnt raided so much but i got more than half down until Freya. Even tried Yogg,Mimiron and algalon,
Icecrown CItadel 10 11/12 9/12 Heroic 25 man 9/12 normal 2/12 Heroic.

11. Well i am always trying to speak to ppls about anything in guild either chat or VT and i am always trying to be there when ppls needs me. in Raids my quest is to heal the tanks as usual. and ofc don't fuck up the raid or something else stupid:)

12. 16 gb RAM 2.4 GhZ Intel Dual-Core Graphic card is intergrated so dont know really:) but it is good as hell. Internet connection 8Mb/sec

13. I have raided with ppls in the guild so know that ppls are good. and hope you are doing high progress:) and i hope you are serious when it have to be!

14. Yep, are you using dkp? if so in what raids is it elighble?

15. Richyxx - Rogue.

16. Yes, sir! i have read all the guild rules and i am understand correct, I hope you will pick me:) cuz i am a good player.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret   <Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:42 am

@ 14.

If you really have read the rules that you would know we use DKP.

Nonetheless if Rich sent you... you must know your class.

Whisper me or Necrofiend for an invitation.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret   <Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:46 am

Oh and also please change your Main Hand enchant. From spell power to Intellect. It's an old enchant but gives you +30 Intellect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret   <Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:40 am

/w me if you need the enchant Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret   <Accepted> Lángârn  lvl 80 paladin  Holy/Prot/ret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Lángârn lvl 80 paladin Holy/Prot/ret
Page 1 of 1