Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

<Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin   <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi I am a Norwegian boy (21 years old) I guess my English is moderate. I am studying at the university of life science so much of the lectures is in English. I understand English 100%, and I can express myself when I try. I am used to Ventrilo.

Im applying to Unforgiven with a Balance druid (Nose), because that Is the class and specc that suits me the best. I have played wow since 28/05/05. I started with a hunter but grew tired of him, so I started a mage. Whit the mage I was in the guild Equilibrize and cleared bwl very fast, but then I switched guild to Memento (because more of my Norwegian friends was there) with memento I cleared C'thun. When I was “done” with the endgame instances I started to level a warrior before TBC. So the last period of vanilla I was MT in a guild called Divinity. A more random guild that did ZG and MC. When TBC was released, I leveled my warrior to 70, but dident find the tanking suiting, so I leveled a druid, and found it very interesting. I wasent raiding so much in TBC, because of the school. But I was using some time in hc's etc.
Before the release of LK I joined Memento again and prepared for LK. When it was released, we leared much of Naxx at the second timer, and whole in the third timer (10 man) (if im not very wrong) at my Achivement The first boss in naxx was cleared 30.11.08 and Kel'Thuzad the 1.12.08. was resto in this periode.
Then I joined the Norwegian military for my duty... and after a year away from wow, I had to focus on the school for a period. But now I am back at full trotle again. I leveled a Pries and have been healing with her for some time, but then I got the taste of druid again.
I have atm

Mage 80 4,0k gs
Priest 80 5,2k gs
Druid 80 5,2k gs
Paladin 72
Warrior 70
Hunter 70
Death knight 70
Rogue 53
Shaman 41
Warlock 27

I have over 5400hours played, and I have been playing as dps, tank and healer so I got a good image of whats going on and what both I and other players are capable of.
I got some resistance gear, but If I need something, I will get it fast:P

Atm Im still in the guild Memento, but there is zero activity there atm. So Im looking for some other good players to play with. And I really miss the social around being in a guild. And when I have joined random groups with ppl from Unforgiven, The run is always very smooth and the ppl is nice and polite.

I wanna join and assist Unforgiven with a fat Moonkin and offspecc as tank or healer, but I would prefere Moonkin because that is the specc I play most efficient in.

All the last guild I have been in, has been Hardcore guilds. So I will always meet up fully repaired and with flasks and potions. I am very familiar with the concept of guild rules and common sense.

Armory link =

Nose - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Nose
Heita - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Heita
Puzgat - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Puzgat

With a smile, Nose;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin   <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:38 pm

hey there ....

if you followed the questions would be better

too many informations missing

good luck ....you will have an answer soon. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin   <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm sorry but you are not fit for this guild.

Good luck finding another guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin   <Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Nose 80 Druid Moonkin
Page 1 of 1