Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vempi

<Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps   <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:38 pm

hi im 20 years old soon 21

my english is good as i am english although i mess up on typing alot rushing it:)

i have a headset and have ventrillo can speak on vent and often do

character name:vempi

class:warrior my ms i warrior tank heres link to my gear ach's et
got a new chest and shoulders since this link not sure if it will update itself anyway but we will see

my alt is vempriea resto druid on vashj which is where my warrior is orginally from im well known on the realm but stopped playing druid as much and started focusing warrior my druid has most achs and was in the tops guild on the realm when i raided

the only resistance gear i have is the naxx lvl frost res gear nothing special

i was in life last on vashj but the realm is falling apart the realm has fallen behind other realms on raiding content and being on that realm is like being 10 years behind all other realms

my exp isnt much on warrior as its pretty new char done icc 10/25 on this full clear kingslayer and totc 10/25 totgc 10 45 attempts and other random raid instance achs although on my druid i have done all raids since vanilla i have done nearly all raid achs in like EWF uld 10 mount uld 25 mount naxx10/25 achs icc 10 mount only a few achs in icc 25 for mount to go that i havent bothered to do was realm first EWF herald of titans and immortal

i would like to be a high end raider i like tanking its a important role (nice to feel wanted:D) im on every day so i hope to raid everytime u want me can also dps if need be also like to discuss new boss tactics when wipes happen to get new ideas on the go
best way to kill a new boss is try different things

pfft im not good at this part but my internet connection is very strong last time i dc in a raid must have been like a year ago unless its one of those patch days where everyone dcs my graphics cards is good but not the best i will be replacing by end of this year as i get a little fps lag on marrowgar which i dont like but its nothing special and i have like 4gb of memory

my reason for applying is i seen u recruiting for cata which i am very excited about and will be playing my warrior all time in cata so nice to get set up now so when i by time i hit 85 i will have got to know the guildies and settled down so i feel comfortable raiding

hmm just ty for taking the time read my app hope to hear from u in future
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps   <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:27 pm

You must first accept the guild rules. After doing so (in a reply post here), please contact me in-game for a more detailed talk, considering the few information you have given us here.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
vempi

PostSubject: guild rules   <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:28 pm

i accept guild rules i think this is what u meant:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps   <Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> vempi warrior ms=tank os=dps
Page 1 of 1